Friday 28 February 2014

What IS Miranda Lambert thinking?

We played the word game with Miranda Lambert! Here's the rules: We name a word, and she must give us her immediate reaction. Special thanks to Bev Lambert for giving a hand! 

1.Grammys: Beyonce! 

Why? Along with every other person in the music industry she is always there and it's such an honor to be included in that group of people. Even more amazing to win one! 


2.Taylor Swift:songwriter

Why?She is a great writer and has such a talent for saying exactly what she's going through at the time. So many people can relate to that. 

3,Blake Shelton's album Based On A True Story:
Platinum! 

Why? It's a platinum selling album and it deserves to be! 

4,Babies:No

Why? I love them for everybody else but we aren't ready yet. We waited 7 years to get married so I guess you could say we are slow movers. 

5,Twitter: Millions

Why? That is the number of people I can reach with just one tweet. I love that! 

6,Dogs: Loyal

Why? I could say a million things about dogs but what I love the best is that they are loyal. They love you no matter what. 

7,Pistol Annies: Real

Why? That's the kind of music we write and perform. REAL! 

8,Oklahoma:Home

Why? That's where my mind goes when I think of the word home. Texas is home too but OK is my newly adopted one. 

9,Your wedding day: Perfect

Why? It was perfect in every way! 


10,The Voice:Talent

Why? The Voice gave new meaning to talent competition. Because the judges can see the singers they are chosen solely on their voice. 

11, the song Over You by yourself: Blake

Why? I think of Blake and his family every night when I sing it. Because I wrote it with him and its a tribute to his brother. 

12, Being homeless;Lessons

Why? I learned a lot of life lessons during that time. Things that are still with me today. 

13,Diamonds:Blake 

Why? He gave me the one I love the most on our engagement day! 

14, Family :Trust

Why? My family members (including Blake) are the people I trust the most in this world. 

15, Wine :Good

Why? It is! 

16, Horse Beauty

Why?i think they are one of the most beautiful animals that God ever created. 

17, Maths :No

Why? I'm terrible at it. 


18, inspiration :Everywhere

Why? When you are a songwriter it comes from everything and everywhere. 

19, first dance :Jr. High 
Why? That's when I went to my first one. 

20, Touring the world :amazing 

Why? It's so cool to see all of the different cultures and all of the different foods. The great thing is that music brings all kinds of kinds together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment