Friday 28 February 2014

Crystal LOVES HER DOGS-But is it overload?

Hi, I'm Crystal Lee Xin Qiao. I love my dog, Xiao Bai ALOT, in fact, I told AGM all the crazy things I do with him! 

1) I treat Xiao Bai as my own family member.
2) I sleep with xiao bai we shard the same bed.
3) I eat with xiao bai we share the same food.
4) I go to school with her every morning.
5) I go vocal class with xiao bai.
6) jealous mummy love xiao bai more than me (sometime)
7) xiao bai also go publishsities with me every possible time.
8) xiao bai will protect me whenever mummy scold me。 xiao bai will give her hand to mummy i.e like apologise for me..
9) Xiao bai also go to restaurant which owner allowed. Restaurant where we know only.
10) Xiao Bai is also my alarm whenever i cant get up for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment